Sunday, December 11, 2011

How can i keep my hair straight?

I'm a guy with blonde highlighted hair that goes down to about the bottom of my nose. I straighten my hair to get an emo fringe and it stays put until i get outside and the wind throws it all over the place. I put hairspray in and it doesn't seem to do much good. My hair isn't curly apart from the ends that just curl up. help from anyone who knows what to do?



hair straightener: BaByliss pro 210 ceramic



hairspray: L'or茅al Paris - Elnett Satin - Normal StrengthHow can i keep my hair straight?
you can try spraying it first THEN straightening it.

That what you're suppose to do with short hair(for girls) but since you're a guyHow can i keep my hair straight?
bull semen
Use more hair spray! lol you can get it permentally straightened

No comments:

Post a Comment