Sunday, December 11, 2011

What can i do with my hair?

i have strait, brown/blond hair, it is a little past my shoulders, i have almost always worn it down, and i'm going into high school, and i want to do something different with my hair! i have a ovalish round face. I have never curled my hair, or anything, i wear it in a ponytail some times, but i need to do something new with it!! i would appreciate any suggestions and/or photos!

all that i have is a straightener, and hair dryer (and brushes)

oh, and if it is something complicated, please explain how to do it!

thanksWhat can i do with my hair?
But I have some suggestons that might make a difference.

When I scrunch hair like yours, I put LOTS of product on it and then I don't dry it all the way. I use seerum and cremes - often together- Anything that is made to control frizz without getting stiff.

I don't touch it untill it is completely dry.

I have found that using a ceramic flat iron works so much better than any other kind.

I use lots of moisturizing conditioner.What can i do with my hair?
work the bangs, when i was a freshman in high school i realized with all of my new classes and stuff getting up in the morning can be a drag, your hair is straight so your already good to go, just work with the bangs, high pony's with side bangs, side buns with witty bangs, just work your bangs.. trust me... good luck :]
High school is no different. Just more immature people, why do you feel you need to look different then you do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment