Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Can someone send me some internet sites with step by step on how to curl my hair with a straightener?

My hair is shoulder length..someone told me I should curl it but,The only way I know is gel and cruching it...I like the way that people do their hair curled with a straightener but i do not have any luck finding step by step sights on how..HelpCan someone send me some internet sites with step by step on how to curl my hair with a straightener?
if you did it with a straightener you would need a small one. why don't you get a hair curler? they are much more easy to useCan someone send me some internet sites with step by step on how to curl my hair with a straightener?
try youtube.com

and look for curling hair with straightener...or something similar

they have tons of stuff on there

No comments:

Post a Comment