Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do i straighten or curl my hair with my straightener?

I know the basics but are there any tips or special ways to straighten?curl(with a straightener)? Does curling with a straightener work? What are the best ways to get my hair pin straight? Thanks!!!How do i straighten or curl my hair with my straightener?
Of course you can curl ur hair with straightener...

Its like common since girl! Lol, just kidding....

But Anyways,

The way that I do it is just curving the iron while you are straightning it, and it should come out good, u can curl at the tips, or from the crown of ur head, whatever u need to.

Kind of how you would with a curling iron.

If u ned more deets or tips contact me, mostly because I'm bored. lol....How do i straighten or curl my hair with my straightener?
look it up on youtube.

there are a buncha tutorials

watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpl9KYzmJ鈥?/a>





answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment