Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How do I curl my hair with a straightener?

I know how to do this already from watching videos on YouTube. The problem I have with curling my hair with a straightener is the very first time I curled my hair with a straightener, it worked really well. Now when I try to curl my hair with a straightener, all I get are limp waves and not the same beautiful, bouncy curls I had before. Please help! It'll be much appreciated! Thank you very much!How do I curl my hair with a straightener?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k57daS_c_鈥?/a>How do I curl my hair with a straightener?
Are you using the same amount of heat? Otherwise, you may want to try increasing the heat, and rotate the straightener at a higher angle, closer to your ear, and start there, and push down at the same time.
Make the transition from rotating the iron more smooth so you get softer curls than getting bends in your curls. Don't stay on one section of your hair too long or it will create a bend. And remember practice makes perfect ^-^
I understand your frustration. Using the right products in your hair is key. Make sure you use a good spritzer/ setting lotion in your hair so that it can help hold the curl. The lack of products is probably what the problem is. Also you don't want to use products that are too heavy or you run the risk of weighing your curls down. So its like a catch 22.



If you have product build up on your hair then it can also weigh them down thus giving you weak limp curls. Make sure you wash any residue out, use the right curl spritzer, bumble and bumble holding spray and bumble and bumble does it all spray work wonders. Although they are a bit pricey. Got2B makes a good one as well at a better price.



I curl my hair every morning with a curling iron but its the same thing as a straightener if my hair has too much build up or too little they look limp and lifeless. Good Luck!
maybe you need a curl activator first. you can get one at drugstores. and maybe you're not holding the straightener on your hair long enough.
How to Curl Your Hair With a Hair Straightener

http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/鈥?/a>
Your iron may actually be too hot. The heat from the iron adds moisture and too much can make hair limp. Also, make sure you do not over do the hair products as this can weigh hair down as well.



http://www.myhairstylingtools.com/your-h鈥?/a>



Good Luck!



Erin

http://www.myhairstylingtools.com

Professional Hair Tools
It would never work its just a video you cant belive everthing you see
  • hair drug test
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment