Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Question about curling hair with a hair straightener?

I know how to curl my hair using my hair straightener, but sometimes it gets messy because my hair tends to slip out of my straightener when I clamp it while I'm curling. Does anyone else have this problem? I also try to hold my straightener at different angles but my hair still slips out D: Btw, it is 1 inch wide. I'm not sure what to do.. or should I just put up with it? Please help, thanks!Question about curling hair with a hair straightener?
Try a smaller section of hair. I have wavy, thick hair, so I need to take smaller sections of hair than the average person. I ALWAYS had trouble with slipping until I started taking smaller pieces, then it worked fine. It takes longer, but it'll work.

No comments:

Post a Comment