Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How do you curl hair with a straightener?

My friend somehow uses her straightener to curl her hair and it looks really good.



does anyone know how to do it? I wanted to try it for tomorrow and i cant get ahold of her..How do you curl hair with a straightener?
I came across this video on youtube that I think explains it real well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iwZ9uP_3鈥?/a>How do you curl hair with a straightener?
you should look on youtube, just do a search, it will actually show you. Thats how I larned honestly, you need to see to understand
all you have to do is take the Straighteners and twist them just like you were using curlers and ask your friend if she uses hair solution or something also to help curl it
idk my firneds do it i cnat figure it out!!!



help me!!!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081021195337AAVuZnh
maybe you should look in youtube.
Look up videos on youtube. There are a ton of them for this.
I saw you on youtube...

No comments:

Post a Comment