Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do you curl your hair with a CHI straightener?

I have a CHI straightener and I dont know how to curl my hair with it.

So if you could try to explain to me how to curl my hair with a CHI.



Thanks! :)How do you curl your hair with a CHI straightener?
To get the best curl, perform these steps the day after you have washed your hair. Curling your hair it on the day of the hair wash can create frizz and waiting too long after a hair wash makes your hair oily and flat. Right before you start to iron your hair you should put in some BioSilk moisturizer. Not only will it make your hair smell really nice, but it will also make it smooth and shiny.



Next, use a clip or a hair tie to put up your hair so that it is out of the way and you get the most efficient curl. One section at a time (which would be a strand of hair about a dime diameter), start the iron as close to the root as you can get without burning your scalp. This is not an easy technique to get down at first, but the more you do it the better you will get at it. Be prepared, however, to burn yourself a couple times. It happens to everyone, even the veterans.



You may have to go over each strand a few times to get it as flat and frizz-free as you would like. Once it is the way you want it go over the strand one last time, but this time, when you get about half way down it start to turn the iron in a circle. You want to make sure that the hair remains in the iron; otherwise you will get crinkles in your hair. Keep turning the iron 360掳 until you reach the end of the strand. It may sound as if the turning motion will get the hair all caught up in the iron, but believe me it works.



Continue to do one strand at a time, and when you are all finished add some hair spray to the ends and go out looking hot!





Hope this helps!!How do you curl your hair with a CHI straightener?
Its just like with the curlers, but slightly different. First, I always go over the piece of hair maybe once or twice, then I go the the roots and when i'm coming down with it, I keep turning it towards me and hold it a minute and then you have curls.
Take your hair at the root, wrap it around the whole barrel, and then twirl it as you pull the rest of the hair through it. The hair has to go through the two metal peices, and then be wrapped around the outside. you have to do it in one quick glidding motion otherwise some parts will be more curly than others. I'm not sure if that makes sense but if you look it up on youtube you should know what i mean

good luck:]

please answer mine?

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
I curl my hair all the time with the chi!

heres what you do (:



Take about a 1 to 2 inch piece of hair

Start at the top and pull the hair through as you twist you wrist if the makes sense...

spray with hairspray and your good!

hope I helped!
I had the same problem. I recommend going on youtube and just youtubing ';curl hair straightener'; I used this video a while ago, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iB4Sp3zdqE



Hope I help. (: Best of luck.
go on youtube and look it up.



but dont close the strightener until youve have turned it. becuase you burn it while you hold it there turning it.





you will know what i mean when you watch the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lho-EdO4s鈥?/a>



idk wat the straightner is, but im pretty sure it doesnt matter whether its a chi or not. its the same type of flat iron
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLMpNT0wI鈥?/a>



Watch it, it will help
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anFkF6EnJ鈥?/a>



hope it helps, she helped me A LOT :D
Chi straighten are meant to straighten hair. You can flip the ends, but that's about it. I'd invest in a curling iron.
u already hav a lot of answers, u proably dont want mine. but i will giv u it. look up it on utube.

it will help by hot scrabled eggs at dinner!
you wrap it around the chi and hold the end

No comments:

Post a Comment