Thursday, October 28, 2010

Is my straightener to wide to curl my hair?

I have this one: http://www.conair.com/images/hc_cs26jcs_鈥?/a> and don't say you can't curl your hair with a straightener, because you can. I saw this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQzOYXq14鈥?/a> and I really like the look of her hair after she styles it but she has a skinnier straightener. I tried it but its not working. Can you give me some tips on how to curl my hair with it?Is my straightener to wide to curl my hair?
That picture really doesn't show the width of your straightener well so I'm going to assume it's a 2 inch straightener. You should still be able to curl your hair but it would be much easier with a 1 inch straightener. If your hair is short you most likely will not be able to achieve any curls but perhaps waves. However, if you have medium to long length hair then you'll be able to get waves/curls. Just play around with your straightener.Is my straightener to wide to curl my hair?
It's really hard to tell based on the internet picture. I have a straightener that is about one inch wide, but it is curved on the edges so that I can wrap my hair around it and get it to curl under/out/or whatever.



I simply just wash, blow dry with some light mousse in my hair, and then begin curling in sections.



Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment