Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can I curl my hair with a straightener?

I have wanted to get a curling comb for a while but I am completely broke and my parents think it is a waste of money. I have seen and heard of people curling their hair with their straightener and I would really like to learn how. Can you give me any links for tutorials or instruction sheets?How can I curl my hair with a straightener?
get a look at this article



how to create a great curls with a straighten iron



http://charmingwomen.googlepages.com/how鈥?/a>How can I curl my hair with a straightener?
youtube it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbk_gGCh8鈥?/a>
This only works with about a 1 inch width or smaller flat iron. All you need to do is start at the scalp, and work in small sections, about 1 inch squares. Press the flat iron onto your hair, and as you slowly slide it away from the scalp, twist the flat iron so your hair wraps around the outside of the iron. You only need to twist it once, then keep sliding the flat iron down your hair. When you get to the end, a nice little curl springs up!



To get the curls to stay, I would start by blowdrying your hair with a mouse or light gel, so your hair will hold the curls. Then finish by spraying the curls with some hair spray!
What?
  • jacking off bad for your health
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment