Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Curling hair with a hair straightener?

Can you curl hair with any hair straightener?



or does it have to be a specific kind of straightener?



ive always wanted to know how to do it, but dont know how.Curling hair with a hair straightener?
I curl my hair with my CHI, and I loveeee how it looks. It holds better, and looks better. You can curl it with and thin flat iron, and you can do it just like you would a curling iron, or curl while going down.

Go to youtube and look up how to do, but I highly suggest it.Curling hair with a hair straightener?
you can put your hair in the flat iron like you normally do then twist it round like you would with a curling iron, you tube also has videos on how to do that...
Yeah I do it all the time!



Here is a video if you want to see it:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca3k1syt2鈥?/a>



hope this helped!



~NESSA~

No comments:

Post a Comment