Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My straightener goes up to 210 degrees, will i still be able to use it to curl my hair? ?

i was watching a video on youtube about how to curl hair with a straightener and the girl said her straightener goes up to 410 degrees, will mine still work? i have shoulder length hair so there won't be much to be done, if you have any other style ideas for a christmas party let me know, thanks for all your help you're greatMy straightener goes up to 210 degrees, will i still be able to use it to curl my hair? ?
yup, any degree works, i tried it before, it is EXTREMELY hard, id just stick to a curling iron (:My straightener goes up to 210 degrees, will i still be able to use it to curl my hair? ?
My straightener goes up to 430 degrees. My hair is course. It was impossible to curl with it. I followed the enclosed guide, used products, and it still was unsuccessful.



So I went out and got a spiral perm and now straighten it when I am in the mood! LOL



I recommend keeping your hair down for the party! Super straight would be pretty!
go to the salon for better results



%26amp;+ u can wear it

super straight down

straight with accercoies

or like the bump in the front

pink the side

or shury temple curls.

the flat iron WNT do that !

No comments:

Post a Comment