Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can i curl my very straight hair and keep the curls/waves in?

right, i'm going to a party tonight and don't have time to go out and buy hair products, so i'm looking for tips and help that can be done with stuff I already have: big straighteners (not curved barreled), hair dryer (no diffuser), treseme hair mousse and heat protecting spray, hairspray, kirby clips, slides etc. normally i curl my hair and i put in loads of hairspray but the waves just kind of fall out, and my hair just goes straight again! i want big, volumous curls/waves that will stay in the whole evening! thanks for any help!How can i curl my very straight hair and keep the curls/waves in?
After you curl your hair, use your normal hair spray. Then take your mousse, squirt a little in your hand, and toss and tease your hair. It will make it more natural, and put that extra hold. If you are still weary after that, spray it again. Just don't kill your hair with hairspray--it will look fake and, (excuse the enviromental side of me), harm the ozone layer. (:%26gt;



~NerdishhHow can i curl my very straight hair and keep the curls/waves in?
I have the exact same problem.

Try washing your hair the day before, without conditioner.. I know it'll be dry and not amazingly gorgeous, but the texture helps to keep the curls in.

thats all i know tbh.. but if you have curl spray or anything like that, try it..

xo xo
Well.

Rollers Are Always A Good Option but if You Dont Have Those...

Wash Your Hair With Shampoo and conditioner and then blowdry.. while you are doing this scrunch your hair, and scrunch in some mouse.

When curling to help the curls stay in...

Get the Section of hair you wish to starighten, pul tight and spray with hairspray then curl the secion and when curled dust with a little more hairspray.

I hope this helped. :)

Have a brilliant night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment