Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can i do this with my hair?

I'm just getting out of the shower, and i'm wondering what to do with my hair. I've decided I'd like something with curls...



how can I give my hair really loose curls with a very tiny curling iron. (its the only one that i have working)



AND/OR



how do i curl my hair with a straightener? either a thick straightener or a thin one.. i have both, so which would be better??



help would be great!! thanks.. and just to let you know, i do choose best answers. :)How can i do this with my hair?
so you can get a straightner that curls but make sure you lossen it while curling your hair and step by step start uncurling your hair once you get to the top,How can i do this with my hair?
please answer mine!!! it's excruciatingly important!!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment