Sunday, November 21, 2010

Help on making my hair wavy?

My hair is naturally quite straight. It's more than halfway down my back.

How can I get wavy hair? Curling with my Straightener doesn't hold, because the weight of my hair pulls it down. Will a curling iron work?

Is there a way to make my hair wavy without using heat?

Thanks in advance.Help on making my hair wavy?
if you dont want to use heat you can try a few different tricks.

1) braid bun. do when wet. braid your hair in three/two sections top to bottom and then coil them into a bun - this will prevent them from looking crimpy yet not coily. this has a more beachy look.

2) this takes i while but works well. pin curls. do when damp. you take a small amount of hair and coil it around a few fingers. then slowly remove your fingers but keep the coil. pin it to your head. its a little more complicated so heres a video - - - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epuFmdcE4鈥?/a>



If you want to use heat - a curling iron may work better.

Before doing either of the first styles apply a curling gel. m favorite is tously me softly by hearbal essences.



hope i helped

oxoxHelp on making my hair wavy?
To curl your hair without using heat you could braid it while it's wet and leave it in the braid overnight. That will give you crimpy waves. Or you could buy some rollers and pin your damp hair in them overnight like some old ladies do.
after you wet it braid it in pig tails %26amp; leave them in until theyre completely dry. put a product in before you braid your hair, that might help as well.
this video should help i hope :)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZY6LTu8Tjo

No comments:

Post a Comment