Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do you curl thick hair?

I want curls kind of like this:

http://gossipteen.com/wp-content/uploads鈥?/a>

.

My hair is super thick and whenever I curl it (I curl out, I don't touch the ends and also I hold it out and not in when I get towards the top so I don't accidentally burn myself; I think it's better to be safe than sorry,) I always get crimp marks and it is so annoying! When I curled my hair at first, it worked so well. Then suddenly it stopped working so well. I don't know why. I tried different size curling irons, and even straightening with a straightener (that was a little bit better....but it still left crimp marks kind of,) but nothing works anymore. What do I do?! I need this for tomorrow so I can't buy anything! Please tell me how I should curl my hair (no rollars please, I can't find quite enough.) Btw, I don't have split ends anymore; I just cut them off.







Good luck xoxo.

God bless xoxo.How do you curl thick hair?
I do my hair like this at least once a week- I love the style. =)



You tend to get the crimp marks because your not putting all the hair into the curling iron. Try this:



Start by getting about a two inch section of hair, pull in back away from your face and then wrap the hair around the curling iron from the top. Hold with your hand rather than clasping down the iron, wait a few seconds and then let go.



By sectioning off all of your hair you will get less frizz and less uncurled pieces. After all is curled- lightly run your fingers through it and side sweep your fringe.



Be sure to use about a 3 inch barrel curling iron if your hair is as long as the hair in the picture.



I hope this helps you- let me know. =DHow do you curl thick hair?
Try Flat ironing your hair first and then curl it partially
LOTS OF HAIRSPRAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment