Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I style the hair in the back of my head?

Okay, so I am some-what of a beginner on hair styling. I got a hair straightener, curler, and what ever you call it that crimps your hair, all in one by conair. I can do most of the side of my hair pretty well by myself. It's just that I have no idea how to do the back of my head. My hair is pretty long and my friend tolled me to bend down and brush all the hair in front of my head kind of and then style it like that, but it's really hard for me, and I can't do it. It's a;so hard for me just to reach the back of my head, but I don't have any mirrors or can't buy any to help with seeing that. I also don't really have anyone else to help me with it because nobody knows how to do it in my house, and I could show them, but it's a waste of time and work. So any solutions or tips as of how to crimp, straighten, and curl the back hair on my head easier?How do I style the hair in the back of my head?
if your looking for a cute hairstyle to try out these tutorials. they are awesome. ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG鈥?/a>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb6bddlsH鈥?/a>



love,

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment