Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How Can I Curl my hair overnight?

I try curling it with a curling iron n my straightener it doesnt work!! (yikes, I know!) So I was wndering does anyone know how to curl it overnight besides putting it up n a bun or anything???? pHow Can I Curl my hair overnight?
Girl sponge rollers will definately curl over night likey shirley temple!! Go to walgreens or a beauty supply store. They will have it!! Trust me on this one!How Can I Curl my hair overnight?
You can put it up in soft rollers.
There are these little things you can get at the drug store where you wrap damp hair around a sponge-type thing and then sleep in it overnight. Because it's a sponge it's comfortable. In the morning You take it out and have curls! I'm sorry I can't remember what they're called!



Answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Heated benders or if you dont have them put two wet french plaits in
Hair solutions http://www.ImChill.com
I use pillow rollers that I got from Avon. But you can use cut up pieces of fabric or anything really. Or even those cheap little pink rollers you see at stores. They key is to put some mouse or something in your hair beforehand. Also, do it when it is damp, not soaking wet. If they are still not dry by morning, you can put a blow dryer to the rollers for a few minutes. I love doing this, it's the only way my hair stays curly all day! Good luck! :)
Maybe Putting It In Plates Or Rollers And Sleeping In It.

Use Some Curling Products To Enhance Your Curl.

Then In The Morning Quickly Go Over It With Curling Irons
over night makes hair messy and frizzy especially when its damp.

i'd go for hot rollers..in the morning..



i'd take your shower at night..let it air dry over night.. turn on your hot rollers..put them in than do your makeup and get dressed.. take them out after 15 minutes and you'll have realy nice curls..with out the frizz and stuff..

my moms a hairdresser so yeah..good luck!
  • uk hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment