Sunday, November 21, 2010

I need major help with my hair!?

I have wavyish hair that curls at the bottom...and i hate it! i have always wanted stick straight hair but i am not allowed to have a hair straightener untill i am 19! does anyone have advice on how to blow dry my hair so that the ends of my hair are straight and the top is shiny? also i have anotha problem...my hair is extremely greasy and i have no idea how to get rid of it and keep it silky! if i wash my hair in the morning, by the next day it is completely oily! does anyone have advice to help me get un-oily hair and to get my hair stick straight with only a blow dryer? thxx so much!I need major help with my hair!?
put a product in it that will help straighten it, if you are allowed. blow dry on low heat with a round brush, and pull your hair straight while you dry it.



for it being greasy, make sure you wash all conditioner out of your hair before you get out of the shower. also make sure you wash your hair brushes every 4-6 weeks to clean out oils that are trapped in there. just 2-3 drops of shampoo under warm water, and you're done

No comments:

Post a Comment