Sunday, November 21, 2010

About the CORTEX hair straightener??? any one used or heard of this??

okay so I think i got lured into this- the lady at the mall in a kiosk called set it straight did a wonderful job to my hair but promised it would keep a curl even in humidity well i purchased this thing for $180 which she said was a deal since she usually sells it for $260- I went home and the curls were gone- i mean its a good straightner but still not satisified with how much it came up too--- anyone else used this????? and any experiencesAbout the CORTEX hair straightener??? any one used or heard of this??
I have the cortex straightner also and its actually 60 bucks at winners yes, we are ripped off %26gt;_%26gt; but back to the main topic and you usually have to use curling heat products to make the curls stay but even that doesn't usually work for me its really not for curling ..just stick to the curling irons and plus the cortx straightner really damages hair (personal experience) ...hope this helpedAbout the CORTEX hair straightener??? any one used or heard of this??
I have a cortex straightener and I LOVE this thing!!! its the best i have ever have I paid $100 for it and I would do it again!! My hair stays straight all day! I would say if your looking for a new straightener this is the one! :)

Report Abuse


I tried the Cortex straightener. The woman told me it was on sale for $80. I didn't think it was worth it. Yes, it straightened my hair better than my current $30 straightener, but it isn't worth that price. I just purchased the Corialiss leopard straightener for $50 on ebay. It works so much better

Report Abuse


i hav NEVER heard of that kind of straitener but if it works 4 u then thats good

No comments:

Post a Comment