Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to straighten my hair?

I would like to be able to straighten my hair without a straightener or any expensive gels etc because i have neck length hair with curls appearing at the end of my hair. And no, I'm not settling with a haircut. Could anyone offer some tips to straighten hair without expensive materials? =)



Thanks!How to straighten my hair?
blow your hair using a hair dryer while running a comb straight through it, I don't know if you can call that blow drying. Otherwise, there are shampoos that 'straighten' your hair and make it neater (check Herbal Essences or Sunsilk)How to straighten my hair?
use gel
use a comb and try to straighten it out with that and water it down so it will be easier
a ceramic flat iron....i got mines from Sally's
a hairdryer and a round brush.

Thats what I use...but, i still have to go over it with a straightener so it doesnt look frizzy...

or, you can go for one of those chemical treatment thingys...but, my sisters hair looked terribly stringy after she had that done. it lasted about a month....and she would still have waves in it.
well when worse come to worse we girls sometime use an iron.

iron your hair on the ironing board at home, wont cost you a thing- except maybe an ear if your not careful
Try blow drying.
ummmmm.................

you can try blow dring your hair with a hair blow dryer, thats what I do and my hair comes out straight.(you can get a cheap hair blow dryer at walmart there only like $10)

hope this helps!!

good luck
just use gel, and blowdry your hair.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment