Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I get my hair to look like this?

I want to get my hair to look like this:

http://www.beautysnob.com/images2008/cri鈥?/a>

but my hair cut is similar to this:

http://www.beautyriot.com/stuff/images/a鈥?/a>



Would I be able to get something similar to that with my hair length? If I can, then what do I do to get my hair like that? I have:

-hair elastics

-bobby pins

-curling iron

-straightener

-hair mousse

-hair spray

-shampoo and conditioner (if you needed to know that)



I've tried braiding my hair while it's wet, then sleeping in it, but when I take it out, it sort of frizzes and looks really terrible. If I can't get my hair like that, then does anyone have any suggestions of any simple hair styles I can do (with a picture and how-to and all that stuff).



Thank you so much!!!!!! Any answers will be greatly appreciated!!!!



P.S. No stupid or mean answers please! Also, please do not include things that I will need to go out and buy!!! Thank you!!! :DHow can I get my hair to look like this?
Try braiding your hair in small pieces.How can I get my hair to look like this?
the best way is to braid it with mouse in it and blow dry it or get a waver there like 20 bucks at walmart and work wonders
A crimper is what those people use. You can buy one at WalMart or any other stores that carry hair supplies.
Try this.

Using your curling iron on a section of hair just clamp it and don't twist it!

Now turn the iron 180 degrees and put it back in your hair just below the last wave and make another.

Keep going down the section turning the iron each time you take it out.

you are making waves and not curls.

brush it out with your fingers and some de frizz to break up the waves if you desire.
a crimper, crounching it with gel
funny you asked this, because my hair looks exacly like the hair in those pictures and I mean IDENTICAL. The tool I use is called the revlon hair waver. I think it's only $20. You can order it online. That's what I did. You can buy products like it at Wal-Mart or Target, but a lot of the time, they don't work as well. Here is a link http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2127495%26amp;productId=prod2127495%26amp;navAction=push%26amp;navCount=1%26amp;categoryId=cat1000003
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3_1ckMbAYY



;)
you can put mousse in it and scrunch it
You can try braiding you hair when its NOT wet.

Dont use any hair products and try to leave it the way it is.

Keep the braids in as long as you can.

If yo have naturally straight hair it could be harder.

But if you rhair tends to be curly then you should try to just scrunch it.

HOPE THIS HELPS! GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment