Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How to take care of my Euronext Remy 100% Human Hair Clip-in Extensions?

Okay, I recently purchased these extensions at Sally's Beauty Supply for about $83 with tax. They are Euronext Remy 100% Human Hair Clip-in Extensions. They're 14 inches long, and come naturally straight. I want to be SO VERY careful with them, because I saved up for these, and won't be able to buy another set for a long time most likely. I need tips on how to care for them VERY WELL. The lady there said they could last for up to 5 years if I took VERY good care of them.



So, if I want them straight I'll gently wash them and let them AIR DRY opposed to using a blow-drier to get them to their natural straight state. If I want them curly, I take a bowl of water, dip my fingers in, and run my wet fingers down the length of the section I've chosen, I do that until the section is damp and then wrap it up in a dry, non-heat curler [I purhcased a few packs of 1 1/4'; dry plastic curlers from Sally's that are working great so far, no heat. And then I leave them hanging overnight.



I always air dry, dry curl, or just wash gently if I want it to be straight. I'm planning on washing the extensions every 5 uses, or maybe every three, depending on what I';m doing while wearing the extensions. I'm also avoiding hair spray to avoid builup on the hair, and I'm not using curling irons, hair straighteners, or blow-driers.



I'm storing them on little clothes pins attached to a hanger, hanging up in my room.



Is there anything you would suggest I change/or do that I didn't mention?



I really want these to last, they're VERY important to me!!



Thank you so much in advance! %26lt;3How to take care of my Euronext Remy 100% Human Hair Clip-in Extensions?
what you're doing should be working as well as any advice i could give you. don't use:

-shampoo

-dye

-heat products

you're already ding this, but i'd say you should probably just wash them every like saturday or something. unless you want a style change. but if you do that, you'll need to keep your activities to less sweaty grimy experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment