Sunday, November 21, 2010

What do I do about burnt hair?

Ok. So, three days ago, my friend decided to curl my hair with a straightener (Remington Wet2Straight). After she did, my hair was extremely dry and smelled burnt. Now, I've washed it twice since I got it damaged, and although it doesn't feel dry, it still smells a bit burnt, but the smell is more pronounced when my hair's wet.

What do I do?

Are there any products I need to buy and use (preferably relatively cheapish ones easily found in a supermarket)? Or any natural remedies? Should I get my hair cut?

If you've been in the same situation as me, how did you go about solving it?

By the way, I don't usually use a straightener (since I don't own one) and I don't blowdry either.

Thanks.What do I do about burnt hair?
First, go to a saloon and get your hair examined. Ask them for advice. And, the home remedies can be used to make your hair smooth and soft. Check for recipes here:

http://perfectskincareforyou.blogspot.co鈥?/a>

And, do not ever use straighteners without experience. They damage your hair. If you want to get it curled or straightened, shell some money and head for a saloon. Make sure you go to a quality saloon.What do I do about burnt hair?
you should condition your hair well and try washing it with an egg once...its an excellent hair conditioner! try a leave on conditioner with a nice smell to mask the smell...if the shape of your haircut got spoiled, or if that particular piece of hair look different from the rest, i would recommend a haircut..,



For the next time, always remember to use a good heat protectant, and not keep the iron in your hair for more than ten seconds =)
You can but Sunsilk Hydra TLC which is good for hair that gets burnt. It also smells good and is relatively cheap. And if you can only get one thing get the conditioner, it will help.
ha! aaw hair straighteners and curlers are evil. it took me like a year to get my old beutiful healthy hair back after i used to straghten my hair.



just leave it alone, dont wash it every day, use alot of conditioner when you do. get a hair repairing shampoo and conditioner, dont brush it alot, dont use any product. good luk.
Go to walmart and get BioSilk....its worth the cost!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment