Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to manage dry/frizzy/static/wavy hair!?

my hair is almost to my armpits, and its not going any straighter..

its still wavy.. and when i get out from the shower, the bottom of my

hair starts curling up and then when my hair is almost dried up, it

becomes all staticy.. i only put shampoo 2xs a week and i put it on my roots.. same with conditioner but i do it daily.. i use pantene.. i also dont use any products for my hair.. like hair straightener, hair blow dryer, etc. and i dry my hair with a towel.. i brush my hair with a comb after i dry it with my towel.. and when i wake up in the morning, my hair gets all wavy, and its hard for me to make it non wavy. and i just hate how it gets all static and wavy.. and it looks so dry and ';crispy'; looking.. so, how can i make my hair look straight, shiny, and non staticy? please, no products.. but id like to know if theres a different conditioner/shampoo to use except for pantene, or a

different kind of pantene conditioner/shampoo.. well, thats all! thanks for the help!

and btw, when your hair grows longer, does your hair become straighter? ok, ty again!How to manage dry/frizzy/static/wavy hair!?
i know you said ';no products'; but i couldn't help it to mention ';chi hair products'; ESPECIALLY their transformation keratin mist straightening leave in treatment...before i finished reading your question, i said ';she needs chi'; and i highly recommend it

http://www.divaonlinesalon.com/store/man鈥?/a>How to manage dry/frizzy/static/wavy hair!?
A curling iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment