Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I fix curly hair from water/moisture?

When ever I take a shower, go swimming, or go out in humid weather etc, My hair curls up at the ends of my hair and it looks horrible!



So, How do I fix this? and what may be causing it?



I don't want to chemically straighten my hair or straighten it with a hair straightener. The only thing I do is use the hair drying to blow it straight for now. But I can't really use a hair dryer when I go to a public swimming pool, aye? It would be odd bringing it with me. But how do I keep it naturally straight forever?How do I fix curly hair from water/moisture?
There is no way to keep curly hair naturally straight forever. You have to blow dry it using straightening products or flat iron it. Thats just life. Thats like asking how can you make straight hair curly, naturally...doesn't make a lot of sense...



To respond to your edit: Thats just the way your hair is. You didn't ';do'; anything to your hair to make it change. Most people's hair changes as they get older. Especially girls when they hit puberty. I have many clients who say then they hit puberty, their hair got curly or lost curls it may have had, got darker, got thicker, got thinner etc. The change was more than likely due to hormones. I myself use to have very blonde hair when I was younger and around 11 or 12 years old it got darker and is now a medium brown color.How do I fix curly hair from water/moisture?
Oh wow. You sound like me a year ago or so. I'm dead serious right now. Keep your hair the way it is. Not only do all those things dry your hair out, but the way your hair is right now, fits you the best. Just think, no other person has the exact same way your hair curls. And when you straighten it, that means you're just trying to look like everyone else. I used to think curly hair was horrible. Completely hated it. Then I just left it go curly. I guess I got fed up with it. And then after months of letting it be curly I straightened it and went to school. Everyone went up to me and said, ';What did you do to your hair?!';



And also, I tried chemical straightening. It does not work and leaves your hair brittle and damaged. The first time you do it, it makes your hair look good. Next time - makes it look horrible. And your hair will not feel the same way for a long time. What exactly don't you like about your hair? The poofiness? Cause if that's the problem, then buy deep conditioner every once and a while. Sally's sells Ion repairing whatever, and it's packet is white. It makes your curly hair go into loose beautiful curls (or at least it did for me) and cost less than two dollars.



There is no way to make your hair straight forever. Sorry. You should just love your curly hair. It makes you, you.

No comments:

Post a Comment