Sunday, November 21, 2010

Help on curling hair!?

i have school pictures tomorrow and i wanted to curl my hair. ive aways wanted to curl my hair. i looked it up on youtube and everyone is like... OMG I GOT IT... and im the one sitting there like... gee, i have no clue how to do it.

ive TRIED curled my hair with a curling iron. and with a straightener and ive tryed scrunching it. my hair is naturally wavy. whenever i try curling it, it looks like theres a loop. its not curly. it just like strightt then this tail. its really ugly. HELP ON HOW TO CURL THIS ANNOYING HAIR I HAVE!



PS: i want it to look like this!!

http://media.photobucket.com/image/curly鈥?/a>

thats not me... btw :D

Help on curling hair!?
your hair seems really thick and tough what i do is i roll up my sister's hair into a tight curly 1/4 sized hair section then clarmp it with a flat iron all over, rotating around the section. i wait til it cools then i make the tight curl into more loose litter sections, it looks amazing and another thing make sure your hair is straight b4 you curl otherwise it will look funny

answer mine plz

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>Help on curling hair!?
The video on this website is really helpful. It is long (9 minutes), but she is very detailed and goes slow, so it is good for beginners.



http://www.wikihow.com/Curl-Hair-with-a-鈥?/a>
Get a spiral curler, it works miracles!!!
get sunsilk waves of envy gel and cream twist and then it will look pretty!
a spiral curler is definately the way to go!

plus, I always get compliments when I use it :)
Try roller setting your hair as curling irons cause heat damage to your hair



I am sure your mum or gran will be willing to roll up your hair for you

No comments:

Post a Comment