Friday, November 19, 2010

Help....my hair?

my hair is sorta straight.....and everytime i get it cut the hair ppl curl it...no matter how mant times i ask them not to....and i want to get a hair straightener....but my family always argues with me when i bring the topic up....



so i was just wondering if anyone knew how i could straighten my hair w/o a straightener....

p.s.

im broke

and

when i blow dry my hair it curls up at the bottom again and it frustrates me sooooo much.....and i want to straighten my hair for the first day of schoolHelp....my hair?
I know you said blow-drying it doesn't work, but you're probably not doing it right.



Use gel or straightnening creme and apply it to your hair while its damp.

Divide your hair (it makes it easier, at least for me)

Hold one section with even tension. (Using a round brush to hold it works better for me than jus holding it with my hand)

And dry that part until its perfectly dry, cas if its damp, it'll go wavy or curly again.

Then do the other sections.



Hopefully this helps = D



*edit

when your done use some smoothing creme or something cas your hair might be a bit frizzy = ]Help....my hair?
You can you a blowdryer and a round brush with a big barrel......like this: http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/1720/333鈥?/a>



When your hair is wet separate it into 5 or so sections. Take a section and put it on the brush and roll it up loosely. Then, put the blow dryer on it and pull it down....roll it back up and push it down.....etc. Do this to each of the sections until dry. Finish with some hairspray and/or frizz control spray. It also might help to use a straightening shampoo. like ';Straighten Up'; from Herbal Essence.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment