Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hair question for the girls. . . can u help?? please?

Well, i straighten my hair pretty much every day. But the newest thing going on in my school is wavy and curly hair. I have a curling iron but it doesn't work that well. So I was wondering if you could give me some tips on curling hair with my ';zoey'; straightener. I already kinda know how to, but i really want nice natural looking curls. Help?? Or at least some tips and advise would be nice. Thanks :)Hair question for the girls. . . can u help?? please?
Hey i had the same straightener and its not the healthiest for your hair but the hairstyle im gonna tell you about should minimize the need to straighten your hair...

Alright i take showers at night, so when i get out of the shower i let my hair dry for like fifteen minutes, and then i put my hair into loose french braids.then in the morning i take the braids out and i take my bangs and any loose hairs and i actually curl them with my straightener cause my curling iron sucks too. if your hair is thick then don't put anything in it just let it but if its relatively thin put some scrunching stuff in it to hold the waves longer. ive gotton tons of compliments. i kinda started a new trend (: hopefully it helpsHair question for the girls. . . can u help?? please?
Get a new curling iron. A straightener - even a thin one - is too difficult to create that natural round curl you want. Most curling irons are cheaper than straighteners, if you just want a basic one.
To achieve natural wavy hair, first your hair has to be layered. You may need to get a hair cut. As, layered hair is lighter and what i do is, i will tie it up in a bun for awhile before letting it down. And, i will use some olive oil (not cooking ones but ones you get at a beauty store) and rub the ends of my hair.Somehow, olive hair contains something that makes curl even curler. This is my natural, simple and free way of getting a wavy natural look. Try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment