Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Recently bought ghd hair straightener, how good are they?

Hey,

I have really thick tight curls and with a normal straightener from about 3 years ago it takes about 3 hours to straighten my hair. I wanted to know if the GHD straightener is as good as people say. I bought it online and haven't received it yet.Recently bought ghd hair straightener, how good are they?
The best way to know is to try it yourself and see how it works for you on your hair.Recently bought ghd hair straightener, how good are they?
for some reason the ghd doesnt damage my hair i dont use any heat protection but my hair is not even damaged or dry, ive been straightening it everyday for the one whole year :D

Report Abuse


I Have GHD's, they are really good. You can get broad ones, normal ones or really thin ones, you probally could have gone for the broad ones as they collect more hair at once. They are good, takes about 15-20 seconds to heat up, and are easy to use. Obviously though, you will have to use a good heat protection spray. (:
Yes they are as good as people say lol

I bought one last year and it worked great!

BUT

It absolutely killed my hair.. I used all the heat protection I could get my hands but it barely helped. Since April I haven't touched the straightners because my hair was so dry and horrible.

My advice, if you have thick curly hair, leave it curly! Curly hair is gorgeous, I even try to make mine curly with the hairdryer now!
ok so:



it automaticly adjusts to the heat setting thats right for your hair

sleep mode after 30 minutes if you forgett to turn it off

makes curls

makes waves

makes flips

straightens with one pass through the hair

makes your hair SUPER shiny and soft

comes with a DVD

heats up in like 20 seconds

it cut my sraightneing time for 45 mins to like 10-15 mins

lasts long

glides through your hair

flattens hair so its not poofy, but still gives volume

doesn't fry it

my hair doesn't get split ends

makes hair feel bouncy and fluffy

hair stays straight until you wash it

2 year warrenty

looks naturally straight





i have the ghd pink kiss. I just got it last week, and it makes my poofy, wavey, frizzy hair soft, smooth and sleek.
I also have thick curly hair %26amp; i resorted to GHDs to straighten it...But no matter how good straightners are, if you have really thick, really curly hair, it is still going to take quite long to straighten!

I've given up now %26amp; finally learnt to love my natural hair. Lots of people would LOVE to have naturally curly hair!
yeah if you bought it off the ghd.com.au website its probably real but it might be a fake if youve bought it off a different site.

im getting one tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment