Friday, November 19, 2010

The quickest and easiest way to curl my hair without using curlers or straighteners?

I have medium/long length hair and I can curl my hair fine with my straighteners but it takes me ages. I also have curlers but Im not the best at using them. Are there any other ways of curling my hair to create big loose curls? I have looked round the internet but everything seems to make ringlets which isn't really what I want. One of my friends mentioned overnight hair rollers, but they don't seem to make big curls, and Im not quite sure how they work. Help please? :S Oh and if anyone knows the quickest ways can you please tell me so I can do it without a huge rush in the morning! :)The quickest and easiest way to curl my hair without using curlers or straighteners?
I would either braid my hair that gives it curliness or waviness. and then ad moouse.



but for me, I found that if I was my hair and don't brush it, it goes curly on it's own. It's really funny, I get compliments on how my hair looks good when i put the least effort into it.The quickest and easiest way to curl my hair without using curlers or straighteners?
a dish is good
The quickest way is to use a good styling gel or mousse flip upside down and use your hairdryer with diffuser....Works every time.
I use some mousse, and then a diffuser attaches to my hairdryer, i then push the hairdryer with diffuser attached gently, from the bottom of my hair to the top try this website, its fantastic for tips on all sorts of things, great hair and beauty tips too, good luck. http://www.videojug.com/film/wavy-waves.
After a shower put curling mousse in your hair then braid it. In the morning take the braids out, voila....
use KMS California curling balm right after shower, put in a bun and then let dry. u can do it b4 bed,

answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
braid yr hair at night lols then in the morning take em out and spray with that surferhairspray

No comments:

Post a Comment