Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Curling hair?

How can i curl my hair, i can't curl my hair myself when someone else does it it looks really nice but i cant seem to do it. My friend curls her hair with a straightener?? But i need some advice on curling my hair any easy ways ?Curling hair?
I use hot rollers and they work great!!! They're easy and pretty resonably priced at places like Wal-Mart. . .lol. Curling irons work too. How do you CURL your hair w/a STRAIGHTNER?!?!?!?Curling hair?
i would use curlers they work good

Report Abuse


i use a curling i ron,or curlers



well it might come out wavy but french braids works to
Practice, practice, practice. Its easier shown... then told.
Pls refer to www.babyliss.com
I use setting lotion and foam curlers you can buy at the grocery store. Dry your hair, then take it in small strips and put a little of the setting lotion on it, then curl it up on the curlers. Then I sleep on them all night, and in the morning you have tight Shirley Temple curls that you can wear up and they last for days.
You can curl your hair really in a simple way. My cousin has straight hair and nothing really seems to help curl her hair. But, I told her that at night she should wet her hair and braid it (slightly wet and adding some hairspray). Remember the tighter the braids the tighter the curls; the looser the braids the looser the curls.) Then, in the morning she told me her hair was wavy/curly. But they are many products to curl hair, if this doesn't work. Like the curling shampoo.
http://www.beautywhore.net/tutorials/hai鈥?/a>



it has a great tutorial that actuly worked for me when i had the exact prob. as you!



good luck! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment