Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I straighten my natural curls w/o a straightener?

I have a natural curl to my hair.It does not come out with a straightener and I want to straighten it.How do I straighten my natural curls w/o a straightener?
hey babe!

ryt i kno how u feel as i have naturally curly hair to lolz.. but the way that i managed to getit looking straight with out straightners is by blow-drying it straight but before you blow dry it put in some strightning syrum! hope it elps! xxxHow do I straighten my natural curls w/o a straightener?
There is a box of straightening chemicals you can buy at most drugstores. I know Wal*Mart sells it for sure. I'm not sure what you do but I'm assuming you just mix the chemicals and apply them to your hair. I know it works because my mom used it on her hair. It may not get your hair PERFECTLY straight, but it would make straightening your hair TONS easier!
Blow dry straight down from roots to ends brushing it constantly. You might still have to touch it up with a straightener, depends how curly your hair is. Good Luck! :)
Blow dry your hair from root to tip, and use a product that will help it hold the straightness and make ir easier to style.
Use a straightening/smoothing shampoo. While your hair is still wet use some smoothing milk or straightening gel. Then blow dry your hair with a diffuser. Dry each piece separately while brushing each piece with a round brush. Your hair should dry pretty straight. You might want to use some kind of gel or spray to keep your style set.
get a chi flat iron..it's kinda expensive..but will get the curls out of ANYONES hair
a blowdryer

No comments:

Post a Comment