Sunday, November 21, 2010

HAIR: crimper and curler?

i wanted to know if there was a hair crimper and curler all in one. i have a straightener and i love to do my hair all diff ways. i know how to curl my hair with a straightener but i like to do it with a curler better but i have a hard time finding one that works on medium/thick hair.



over all the question is could you give me a link to this hair thingy or give me the brand. ps i saw one on E! news but i didn't catch the brand.



PLZ HELP?!?!?

thnxHAIR: crimper and curler?
Wow, people do not know how to answer your question at all. If you are talking about the one on E News for the gift guide its called the INSTYLER

http://www.eonline.com/videos/v36979_Giulianas_Gift_Guide_for_Girls.htmlHAIR: crimper and curler?
I was at bartell drugs the other day and I purchased a 4-in-1 which contains of plates that u can switch and the product can curl, crimp, or straighten. I believe the brand was conair, I purchased one for my neisse and she loved it!
ok here is a link to the curling iron that i use all the time! http://www.sallybeauty.com/Spiral-Press-Iron/SBS-345082,default,pd.html?cgid=Hair09-01

it gives me miley cyrus style hair and i have medium thick hair. it is amazing!!! anyways. hope i helped!
okayy this is gonna sound hella dumb but target has AMAIZING curlling irons and tmine works SO great and they have different ones for different hair. :) haha

No comments:

Post a Comment