Friday, November 19, 2010

Preventing hair breakage (dyed, curled hair) - (natural/home remedies IF possible)?

I have dyed hair (dark brown) and I use a straightener (on a very high heat) to curl my hair everyday/every second day. how can I strengthen my hair and prevent breaking ( Its just the tips that break, like an inch). I don't want to cut it though. also any natural ideas?



- I generally wash my hair with honey and conditionerPreventing hair breakage (dyed, curled hair) - (natural/home remedies IF possible)?
Its the dye and the hot iron thats breaking it. Itll keep breaking if you dont trim the ends off every month or two. Use a moisturizing/strengthening shampoo and conditioner and then use a leave in conditioner. There are even products you can put in your hair before you use the hot iron that will help protect your hair from the heat*Preventing hair breakage (dyed, curled hair) - (natural/home remedies IF possible)?
try doing a deep conditioner with olive oil and coconut oil every week...

No comments:

Post a Comment