Friday, November 19, 2010

Need ideas on how to wear hair to Christmas day!?

My hair is quite wavy, chocolate brown. Wearing a cute dress that is mostly pink, except for the part that goes across bust which is Grey, and a part under-bust that is black. My side fringe has pretty much grown out! Help!



PS: I have a straightener. I can curl my hair a bit with that, but it doesn't do an excellent job of curling like a curler does. I neeeeed style ideas!



ThanksNeed ideas on how to wear hair to Christmas day!?
I love wavy hair! I think you should just wear it down and pin your bangs back in a poof since they're grown out.Need ideas on how to wear hair to Christmas day!?
For the nice looking, modern pretty styles that you see around now, the popular method is to wet set your hair using either velcro or the plastic type of rollers. You can style your hair in different ways, plus its better for your hair and the curls hold better and last a long time.



This yahoo group has tons of pictures of the latest styles without the spam, ads and links to go through. It takes some patience because there are so many hairstyles. You will probably find something that you like.



http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/fee鈥?/a>
Go on youtube and search S2pandaapple and look at her hair videos!

They are truly great and I go to her sometimes when I need a hair idea!



Hope this helps..

if you need actual ideas I have plenty! so just let me know!
jus do watever suits on ur face accordin 2 ur dress ..dis 'll enhance ur beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment