Friday, November 19, 2010

Quick somethings for my hair?

Usually, I after my showers I will live my hair down. It will look great wet, but when it dries it gets all wavy and looks bad. What happens is it will curl underneath. My hair is at my shoulders and Im not sure what I can do in the mornings to help it. I also want some easy ideas of how to put it up some days. Any help could be useful...I am just at a lost of how to do my hair. I dont like using my hair straightener, because it makes my hair poofy sometimes, even with sprays to help.Quick somethings for my hair?
you may apply more conditioner to the bottoms and let it stay for longer before washing.. this leave xtra moisture in the hair and keeps it from getting tangled and curled...

dont towel dry.. let it dry loose.. you may apply some mousse for wet hair to hold in the same texture...

try this.. hope this helps you...

gud luck :)Quick somethings for my hair?
I suggest that you pamper yourself and go to a good hairdresser. Make sure you don't go to a Super cuts or another chain of cheap places. Go to a real cosmetologist and have her or him spend some time with you. They may give you a hair cut, but you decide what you want to be able to do with your hair. Good Luck.
There is this great deep conditioner that the blacks use called ';cholestrol'; it's really thick and smells like crap but if you leave it in your hair for a few minutes and use it often enough, it prevents the frizziness. All of those goops and creams that are supposed to stop frizziness really do absolutely nothing at all.
i would get some carrot oil. i have the same problem and carrot oil works for me. you can find it a walmart just use a little. African americans use it it works wonders.
Your hair needs conditioning friend, its the sane case with my hair. They get dried and fluffy.. I apply some good hair oil, coconut, olive oil or what suits you best - once a week or once in 2 weeks.

Give yourself a nice hair massage or ask a friend to give you one. It will moisten your hair and scalp. And it will also activate your cells in the head.

No comments:

Post a Comment