Friday, November 19, 2010

Corioliss Wet-to-Dry straightener: How to curl?

ok, so I bought the Corioliss Wet-to-Dry straightener, and when I bought it, the woman that sold it also curled my hair with it. I'm having trouble figuring out how to curl it, so if anyone found a website or has done it themselves, please share on how to curl it, thanks ^_^Corioliss Wet-to-Dry straightener: How to curl?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=k57daS_c_yI





that should help. =]Corioliss Wet-to-Dry straightener: How to curl?
I have that too. What you do it, grab a piece of your hair put the straightner on the bottom and wrap wrap wrap till your get to the top! so keep twisting the straightner to the top of your head. and Wait there for like 10 or 5 sec. It depends on how your hair is like. Hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment