Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I get my hair curly with no frizz? (Please read below)?

I have a good straightener, but when I attempt to curl my hair, it just goes frizzy. It does this even after I straighten it and then curl it.How can I get my hair curly with no frizz? (Please read below)?
I just bought a book off of Amazon that is called girl talk. It is awesome I am 25 and wish that my parents had bought it for me when I was younger so my school days wouold have been much easier. In the book it says that after you wash your hair shampoo and very good conditioner to take a frizz serum and rub it through your hair. Do not towel dry it at all and do not touch it after you put the serum in it. Let it dry natural and your hair will have 95% less frizz and your curls will be beautifulHow can I get my hair curly with no frizz? (Please read below)?
Try some no frizzzzzzz gel or moose!
i have the same problem...help people! lol
don't straighten first. unnessacary damage. if your hair is naturally curly just use curl enhancing cream
Frizzease hair serum.. kinda pricey.. but it works..



Put it on when your hair is still wet.. add a little gel or mouse.. (not too much) and then let it air dry..
get gell

and then flip your hair over

and ';crimp';

it i guess is how you would say it.

its works perfectly.

and its stays in for a long time to.



hope it helps!

:]]
ur herbal essence because I have kinky poof hair it becomes poof and i use the herbal Essenes curl booster after i wash my hair and I come out with wet curls later on during the day or use that plus rollers if u want to get that curly model look my cousins does that!
john frieda dream curls curl perfecting spray.

i don't use it with an iron, but i do use it to scrunch my natural curls %26amp;%26amp; it works wonders.

no frizzies!

also, you could try an anti-humectant hair spray to help keep frizzies down.

%26amp;%26amp; tresemm茅 makes an anti-frizz shine spray that is beautiful for the frizzies up at your roots %26amp;%26amp; your part. makes them lie down flat %26amp;%26amp; makes your hair shiny. :]
Use curlers or hot rollers it keeps down frizz and actually works try calling a salon or asking a friends! good luck!!
  • hair stylist cut
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment