Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I curl my hair like Miley Cyrus or Ashley Tisdale's?? Plz HELP!!?

I like the way Ashley Tisdale has her hair done in the suite life of zack and cody and high school musical. How it is curled a certain way and looks really cute. Every time I try to find out how to do it on Yahoo Answers, they say to go to a salon. I REALLY want to learn how to do it at home so I can wear it to school and stuff. I can't go to a salon so they could show me either. I have a one inch curling iron and a half inch curling iron and a straightener. I have spray gel, hairspray, mousse, all that stuff, I just don't know how to do it. PLEASE HELP!!!



By the way, here are some pictures I like of their hair to let you know what I want my hair to be like...



http://www.cartoondollemporium.com/image鈥?/a>



http://z.about.com/d/kidsmusic/1/0/0/4/b鈥?/a>How do I curl my hair like Miley Cyrus or Ashley Tisdale's?? Plz HELP!!?
That's actually alot easier than it looks. =)

(faster and easier than straightening)



First off, show those pics to your stylist and have them cut you hair that way. (It looks like long layers with long bangs, but best to bring the pic).



Once you get the cut, if your hair is naturally wavy or curly, you might be able to just moouse it when wet and straighten (blowdry) the bangs. If you don't like the way that turns out, then do the following...



Wash, and then add a conditioning cream to your hair (sunsilk ';de frizz'; in the green bottle is great for that), then blowdry hair straight. Next roll all of your hair with thick hot rollers. Then run your fingers through your hair. (For the bangs, depending on how your hair is, the blow drying might be enough, but if not, use a curling iron, hot roller, or straightener to play with them until they get the way you want them. (You might also need to pin them with a bobby pin) You might end with a shine or glossing spray, and very little or no hairspray.



It's probably best not to brush your hair, but if you must, make sure the brush has bristles that are plastic and kind of far apart. Or better yet use a fat wide toothed comb. Also don't brush with hairspray in your hair, or it will be a mess. Just running your fingers through it is the best.



Hope that helps. Best of luck, and yeah it is cute =)How do I curl my hair like Miley Cyrus or Ashley Tisdale's?? Plz HELP!!?
Put your curlers on full heat, and your curlers should have a curling pattern as a guider for you on them for this to work. Curl your whole head, then brush and comb until they get looser. Hope this helps!
What you should do is go to your local hair product store and purchase an 3'; inch curler. Curl your hair in spirals in sections and I am sure you will look nice!



*good luck
Its mainly about how they style it. If your hair is naturally straight just curl your hair in lose curls with your curlier. Just come the curls lose. Or you can get a spiral curler and comb them out from there. Its really not that hard, and miley's hair is naturally curly. She straightens hers. Ashley is naturally straight she curls hers. Good luck!
straighten it first, let it sit for a little while than take your curler ether one and curl it from your ears down. When your done scurnch theh bottoms with anitfrizz serum or hairspray that will keep the curls in tact. Than put some curly spray on the whole head
They cut their hair in something I call in spanish ';capas';....The hair is longer from the bottom and as it goes up its shorter....with that hair cut your hair curls a little bit (my hair is straight and I got that hair cut and it made my hair wavier)then you can curl your hair with a curling iron...I hope this works :)

No comments:

Post a Comment