Friday, November 19, 2010

Making curls with a straightener question?

SO my graduation's next Wednesday, and I wanted to curl my hair. But I don't like how hair curlers make them, so I'm making it with my straightener. I know how to make them, because once I tried. They looked awesome lol.



Anyways, I was wondering, is it wrong to straighten your hair and THEN make the curls?? I mean like, I straighten it on Tuesday, and make the curls on Wednesday. Also is it better to do it with clean or almost dirty hair?Making curls with a straightener question?
of course you can do that dirty hair is better



holds style longer



interesting idea

can u answer mine i want more aswers lol http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ap4zMhog_HA3HRDvanY2IT7sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090523102020AApRtMlMaking curls with a straightener question?
Lots of celebrity hair stylists straighten the hair then curl it so there is no frizz... also it depends, if you want a more ''lived in'' look then do it with almost dirty hair :))

No comments:

Post a Comment