Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How do I curl my hair with velcro rollers?

Okay so, today my dad bought be a pack of 31 Goody self-holding (velcro) rollers. And now he is expecting me 2 have curly hair. Only I'm not sure if velcro rollers will curl hair without heat. I only have a crap conair straightener as I am not allowed to use a curling iron (due to my mother who says it will damage hair). Any advice or do you know how to curl using velcro rollers??? PLEASE HELP ASAP!!How do I curl my hair with velcro rollers?
After you wash your hair at night, towel dry until it is almost all the way dry. Part hair into 4 inch sections and roll on velcro roller. Sleep on it (this might be uncomfortable but you will get used to it) unroll in the morning. You will have curly hair!!!How do I curl my hair with velcro rollers?
You can curl your hair with straightners,



Velcro rollers should never be used on wet or damp hair, your ment to use a setting product with them, then apply heat to that, though rolling them while damp and leaving them over night will work. but you will have to work extreamly fast or get a comb and put it in water then recomb through your hair as you do it, also i suggest you use bobby pins against your scalp holding the rollers in place while you sleep
Listen to Stacey C! Her advice is correct and she should get best answer :]

I know you want curly hair, but for the future, did you know that you can straighten your hair with velcro rollers? It comes out bouncier than with a flat iron, plus no heat damage! Simply place the biggest rollers in wet hair instead of dry hair, and you should get beautiful, bouncy, and straight hair!



Hope this helps :]

-Kay
I use big velcro rollers on both my hair and my BF's hair (we're both just-below-shoulder length). My EZ morning set is to put hair up (dry) first thing, then take a steamy 10 min. shower without getting curls wet or wearing a showercap. Get out, and use a dryer with a diffuser for about 10-20 secs per roller. Let them cool, finger-fluff, put it back in a headband or barrettes, and go! I've been doing my BF's hair for about 2 years and believe me, after trying hot rollers, sleeping in sponge curlers, wet set under the dryer at the salon, this is the only roller set he'll tolerate. We both love our big curls!
I don't know how long your hair is, but you will never get a curl from velcro rollers if it is long. if short, still you would have to use the small ones for that. if your hair is na turally curly, then let it go. if not what about a perm? .

No comments:

Post a Comment