Friday, November 19, 2010

How to curl hair with GHDS?

The straighteners

I've tried but I don't wanna burn my hair lmao

Help me



I've tried to watch videos but it doesn't help so please don't reccommend YouTube unless it's like an excellent video;)How to curl hair with GHDS?
Hiya !!



I curl my hair with my GHDS all the time! use tony %26amp;%26amp; guy hair syrum or get a good make of a syrum, makes the difference doesn't burn your hair!! put on before you hair dry your hair! this will make it look much healthier %26amp; shinier! to make your curls look better longer and thicker, do your

curls tight, they lightly straighten over the top so the curls drop! looks really nice!

hope this helps!!



Also, Curling... all you do is get the same amount of your hair as your would to straighten with, then turn the straightners upside down, so your hair is wrapped around them, %26amp; pull down slowly depending on if you are wanting your hair very curly or just loose ringlets, go slow for tight %26amp; faster for looser curls!!!



xxxHow to curl hair with GHDS?
you just clamp your hair at the top, turn the GHD 180掳 and pull down.

keep looking at youtube, they have some good videos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjHarZgVp鈥?/a>
  • using asp
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment