Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I get natural looking wavy hair?

my hair is Straight(it use a Straightener becasue my hair drys a little weird) and i always thought i would look better with curlier hair but i don't have the time to curl my hair in te morning, so what is the best way to get natural looking wavy hair with out it taking that much time. I take showers at night, i cant do it in the morning



also today when i was turning on my Straightener, it didnt heat up but the light that says it on was on.How do I get natural looking wavy hair?
wash and condition your hair and then put your hair in a messy bun or braids while it's still wet. leave it overnight or blow dry while it's in braids. and you'll will have beachy waves!How do I get natural looking wavy hair?
When you get out of the shower, run some curling mousse through your hair (try herbal esscences)

Then, put you hair in braids, and leave them overnight. Just takes them out in the morning and shake your hair a little bit to get relaxed waves [;
After you shower, coil small segments of your hair around your finger in a spiral, the use a bobby pin to pin it to your head.



Vary the amount of hair per pin to change the size of the curls.

I recommend that when you first do this you give yourself time to wash it out if it looks bad, it takes a few tries to figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment