Sunday, November 21, 2010

Need help about curling my hair.....?

i curl my hair with my straighteners my hair is very long so it takes a while to do most the time though i have to keep goin over 1 piece of hair to get it to curl or i have to twist it up with my finger is there any way i could jst curl with my straighteners and wen i take the straighteners out its properly curled like how ive seen alot of ppl do it . any ideas of y mine dosent do this?Need help about curling my hair.....?
go to bumbleandbumble.com and search for these products, here is what you do



Prepare hair with Tonic.

Apply Thickening Spray from roots to ends.

Blow dry with a round brush.

Apply Curl Conscious Calming Creme from mid shaft to ends.

Twist and spiral one inch bits with finger to shape.Need help about curling my hair.....?
Try using hairspray and hair mouse

No comments:

Post a Comment