Sunday, November 14, 2010

Curling Hair Problem :S?

Its Christmas Eve and i cant find my bendee rollers. My chemist is shut so buying more isn't an option. I Have a curling wand but its rubbish lol. I Also have straighteners but i cant curl my hair with them. My hair wont scrunch either. So if anybody can get me a really good tutorial on curling hair with straighteners that explains in depth how to do it then that would be great. Other wise, if you have any other solutions that might solve my problem then please would you let me know xCurling Hair Problem :S?
Wet your hair and twist it up with bobby pins. Let it dry and you should get great spiral curls! If your straightner has a round end you can curl with it. If not, you could always go straight.Curling Hair Problem :S?
I hope this helps :D

No comments:

Post a Comment