Sunday, November 14, 2010

How can I curl my hair properly?

I have this curling iron that is also a straightener! But it wont curl my hair properly! it worked with all my friends hairs but not with mine. Dos anyone have some tips on what i can do to curl my hair???How can I curl my hair properly?
I have really straight long hair that is hard to curl. If I want it to be really curly, then I spray each section with hair spray and put it up in hot rollers. I leave them in 20 minutes and it works great and lasts all day.



DGHow can I curl my hair properly?
u should but the instyler i have it its amazing :)
YUH CAN WASH YOUR HAiiR OKAY YUH ALREADii KNO SHAMPOO DEEP CONDiiTiON TAKES PARTS OF YOUR HAiR ND BUT THE ROLLERS iiN iT THEN SiT UNDER TH DRYER FOR LIKE 60 MINZ AND WHEN YUH TAKE IT OUT IT WILL BE SUPER CRULY. IT DEPENDS ON WHAT KIND CRULS YUH WANT LIKE SHIRLEY TEMPLE CRULS OR DROP CRULS OR TIGHT CRULS. ITZ A NEW CRUL iiRON NAME iiNSTYLER YUH CAN YUH THAT ITS ALSO A STRAIGHTEN IRON YUH MAKE A LOT OF STYLES IN YOUR HAIR OKAY...GOOD LUCK WiiTH iiT
Rollers are the popular method used now for styling, and the curl holds better and longer.



This yahoo group has tons of pictures of the latest styles without the spam, ads and links to go through. It takes some patience because there are so many pictures. It might be of help.



http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/fee鈥?/a>



If you want to get the nice looking, modern pretty styles that you see around now, wet set your hair using either velcro or the plastic type of rollers. You can also style your hair in different ways, plus its better for your hair and the curls hold better and last a long time.
Okay I know this is gonna sound weird but have you ever tried paper bag curls?? Or rag curls. They both did wonders on me!!! Just put a little bit of gel before you do this. I really hope this works on you
i have found curlers to be the best for me .. just put some mousse before you put them in and then a bit of hair spray when done. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment