Sunday, November 14, 2010

How can i curl my really short hair!?

it's an inch or two below my chin,

i know how to curl my hair with straighteners,

it's just i have short hair with short layers,

so it's really kinda hard to cur

help?How can i curl my really short hair!?
Yes, you can curl your hair with those, AND they look great!Another way is to get a curling tong, of a small size, then you can make really cute, bouncy curls! It will make your hair a bit shorter then what it is, but it looks awesome!



xxHow can i curl my really short hair!?
you cant curl your hair straight. your hair is not that short you could use rollers or a small barrel curling iron.
Try using a small curling iron and a curling heat protecting spray ghd have good ones
hi



I have a simple way



you will find here

No comments:

Post a Comment