Sunday, November 14, 2010

My hair won't curl !?

My hair just DOESN'T curl!!

And it is reeaaaaally annoying me, as i am going to a wedding on saturday, and my hair has to be curled, but it doesn't curl!!

I have tried tongs, and Straighteners, and they both work, well kind of, they half curl it, well like make a wave, and then after like after 2 minuets the curl just falls out, and goes flat again. I have tried all sorts of hairsprays, and i have tried different ways of curling my hair with Straighteners and curling tongs, and my mum has tried with her Gas tongs and it worked, but it wasn't really curly, it was wavey. And then they just fell out.

So please help!!

If you have any ideas or teqniches on how to curl my hair please tell me !!

I have kind of medium-thick hair, so it is quite thick, but not really thick. And i have long layers,

Thank you !!My hair won't curl !?
Ugh i used to have the same problem ! I suggest you use hot rollers or use a flat iron from CHI . Those are really helpful, just watch some Youtube video tutorials on how to curl your hair with a flat iron. But use a heat protection spray so the heat won't damage your hair .My hair won't curl !?
when you curl it make the curls small by using small amounts of hair at a time, and make sure you leave the curling tongs on your hair for a long time. and hair spray the curls while they are still on the tongs
I have naturally curly hair so I don't really have to do anything, but wash and dry it.

But, try this.

When you wash your hair, don't towel dry it. Instead ';scrunch'; it for a few minutes with mousse. Then blow dry to make it stay.

Or, wash your hair, don't dry it but tie it in a few plaits. Blow dry the plaits to make it stay and keep them in over night.



Hope I helped!

Good luck and have a nice day.
Well your hair might just be the type that dosent curl.Try asking some if you can do something else for your hair.Or go to a profetinal hair stylest and see if they can make it curl for you.
OH!! I know how you feel!!!!! My hair is thick and very straight, not much works for my hair. What's worked the best for me so far is putting in the overnight curlers. I normally put gel in my hair before putting in the curlers! Just make sure you curl your hair around the curlers the right way and all the way. Good luck and I hope I helped! :)
My stylist started me having use hair rollers to get the really nice modern hairstyles. I started rolling my hair at night and taking them out in the morning, which made it faster than using a curling iron also. She told me about this web site that is a yahoo group with hundreds of pictures without ads and links.



http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/feelgoodlookgoodhairstyles

No comments:

Post a Comment